I love decorating for any holiday! Last year I was pretty busy with wedding planning (and realistically, no room to bring one more box out of storage) so I didn’t do a whole lot of decorating.
Well – wedding is over, time is all I have (haha) and I got in the decorating spirit!! (which translates to: I have a lot of work to do and this is an awesome way to procrastinate).
So – here’s some pictures of how we are celebrating this October – fall and Halloween!
Anyone else think it’s weird I was able to up-cycle a ton of my wedding decorations as Halloween decorations??
Finished off the night with some warm soup, beer bread, and a Woodchuck Pumpkin cider. Delicious!
Started with a soup mix, then added more!
- Bear Creek Cheddar Potato Soup
- 3 potatoes, diced small
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1 large white onion
- 1 package bacon bits
- shredded cheddar cheese
Sat in the crockpot for about 7 hours! So easy to manipulate and make yours!
Started from this recipe, very easy!
- 3 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder (make sure it’s fresh!)
- 1 teaspoon salt – (as I wrote this up, I realized I forgot this – makes a lot of sense…)
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning (no, I didn’t measure any of these)
Bake in oven at 375 for 45 minutes, let cool for 10!