Pulled pork sandwiches are my favorite. Secretly.
I don’t know what it is about it…I don’t usually order it at restaurants and I have never made it before. But when I go to someone’s house and that’s what is for dinner I AM EXCITED!!
So while I was at the grocery store trying to plan out some of my crockpot meals, I found this McCormick package and decided to go for it.
This recipe called for:
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
This time I did follow the recipe and mixed all the ingredients together in a bowl first then pour it over the pork roast (I have a tendency to not follow directions).
After you cook it thoroughly (8 hours on LOW OR 4 hours on HIGH). Pull the pork out (no pun intended) and shred with 2 forks. Throw it on a bun and ENJOY!
Related Articles to Check Out:
- Delicious Looking Turkey Chili!
- Beef stew and herbed dumplings!
- Beef Brasato, dunno what that means but looks fabulous!