While in the shower today I was thinking about what my update was going to be – I could talk about my Friday night in with Mike watching “Freddy vs. Jason” (romantic, right?). Or I could talk about my Saturday consumed by the delight of being at the game were Notre Dame beat Michigan in football. But then, I had an epiphany. If stores can put out Christmas items already, then I could bring in the spirit of sharing some of my favorite things.
I know what you’re thinking…. “wayyyyy to early for this nutball to be talking Christmas”. And you’re right.
I want to share a few of my favorite ‘beauty’ items. Hopefully to spread what I love and get feedback on what others use and love!
(My parents always called our toothpaste, shampoo, etc. our ‘beauties’ and I still use it today – got a full ‘beauty bag’ <3)
These are a few of my favorite shower items.
- This Skimtimate® shave gel is the best. I have gone back and forth between using shaving gel, just soap, and conditioner, then I found this. It’s berry scent is delicious and leaves my legs silky!
- Schick Quattro® razor – LOVE! Like my shave gel, I go back and forth between not wanting to spend the ridiculous money on razors and I end up getting dispolsables. But since I found this one (and purchased bulk razors) I don’t think I will be going back to disposables!
- Dial® All Day Freshness: Unfortunately, I’m not the kind of girl that can use the frilly delicious smelling gels from places like Bath and Body Works®, and I’ve grown to be okay with it. I need an antibacterial soap and this is perfect. It doesn’t have much of a smell to it, but I have found a lavender scent that I will be purchasing next!
- Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser®: Saddest thing about this product, they don’t make it any more. 😦 I need to search dollar stores to find it, and usually pay more than I’d like, but it’s the best and I’ve been using it for a long time. Again, I need some face wash that is oil free and has a salicylic acid, and this is perfect! Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.
- Tresemme® Naturals – Radiant Volume: I have been a fan of Tresemme® for a while as I have very thin hair and I love their Volume shampoo. But, this time I made a switch to the Naturals line and I love it. I am finding my hair doesn’t get greasy fast (which is bad for my dry shampoo, coming later!)
Come back tomorrow to see some more of my favorite things!
HAVE A GREAT DAY and remember,
“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.” John Wooden